The Factory Strength and Conditioning – Strength & Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
7 min amrap
Chalk up for burpees.
Use some chalk. Write a veteran you’d like to honor. Chalk up your hands. Put in some work!
Split Jerk (4×3 @ 60,65,70,75%)
4×3 @ 60,65,70,75%
Set #1 – 60%
Set #2 – 65%
Set #3 – 70%
Sets #4 – 75%
Rest 2 minutes between sets.
• Bar in the back rack position.
• Squatting stance is about 6-8″ wider than our regular squat stance (more posterior engagement here).
• As we sit down and back, the aim is to come as close to “vertical shins” as possible on the. We need to reach with out waist.
• Pause for a full second on the box, but, maintain full tension. Never relax… stay engaged.
• To stand, avoid “rocking” forward for momentum. Instead, cue the hamstrings and pull ourselves to a full standing position.
• Stand with SPEED. Stand aggressively, and stand with as much power as we can